Sportdog In-Ground Fence 100A probably known as SDF-100 is another dog fence that is really effective. We are going to give you a depth analysis of this product.
We all want to keep pets safe and free at home. For this, it is necessary to have a system that keeps them within the perimeter of the garden, especially if you do not have a protective fence around the home.
In urbanizations where this type of wall is not allowed, either because the laws provide for it or because the neighbors themselves agreed, a system is required that protects the animal in open spaces and does not let it go beyond the limits of the property.
With the Sportdog in-ground fence 100A Reviews, this situation is totally controlled. The system provides the security required by the animal and offers comfort to the family. In addition, the effects are durable and do not harm the pet that weighs more than 10 pounds.
Sportdog In-Ground Fence 100A Reviews
- EASY TO INSTALL: Containment kit includes everything needed to cover 1 1/3 acres of land for one dog; can be expanded to cover 100 acres with more wire and flags (sdf-wf)
- WATERPROOF AND RECHARGEABLE COLLAR: Included collar features lithium-ion batteries with 2-hour quick charge and one to two month battery life: waterproof and submersible to 25 ft. With dryer technology
- UNLIMITED DOGS: Contain an unlimited number of dogs with additional collars (SDF-CR); fits dogs 10 lb. and up
- TONE, VIBRATE, AND STIM: Collar gives Tone (beep) and vibration (Buzz) warning before moving to one of seven static stimulation levels (you choose the best level for your dog)
- SAFETY FOCUSED FEATURES: Transmitter features wire break alarm and built in Lightning Protector
It does not have complications to carry out the installation, because it is only necessary to place the cable under the ground, on the perimeter to be delimited and the transmitter is connected.
Once this step is completed, a radio signal will be emitted, throughout the buried cable. We include it in the wireless dog fence reviews for now.
It is important to place flags along the cable to help the dog with the training. In the receiver collar, there are spots that come in contact with the skin and emit a sound that prevents the animal from being in an area not allowed.
If the dog continues to move towards the warning zone, it will receive a safe, previously scheduled discharge, which will stop when the animal has returned to the permitted area.
Insert the cable in the ground, around the house, a signal with the flags, connect to the electrical network. Program the collar, with sounds, vibration, or corrections, and place the contact points, so that they reach the skin and you are ready to begin.
The system comes with 1,000 feet of cable, with a thickness of 20; 100 flags that cover 1 1/3 acres of land, expandable to 100 extra acres, if the kit is purchased, receiver 2.70 x 1.60 x 1.70 inches, adjustable collar, and transmitter with lighting and alarm, indicating some damage to the cable.
- 4 warning forms, adaptable according to the animal
- It can be used in multiple dogs, with the purchase of several necklaces
- Covers a wide extension and can expand
- Alarm in case of cable damage
- Protected against the rays
- A heavy-duty battery, with a one year warranty, is not consumed if it is not near the warning zone
- For dogs over 10 pounds, although it can be adapted to smaller ones.
It is an excellent option, easy to install, it has a practical guide, it has customer service, it is perfect for any type of climate, with excellent results in pets, with which the dog will have freedom of movement, without risk.
It is ideal for training pets without a leash and provides a lot of security to the dog, with different forms of prevention and correction. The battery has a light signal and an Anti-Linger feature, which does not allow it to stop working when the animal approaches the warning area.