The Petsafe Rechargeable In-Ground Fence is another product of the PetSafe brand. They have a lot of experience in the field of pet life. We give you a depth review of this product. And tell you is it good to buy it?
Thinking of people who have large areas of land and multiple pets such as cats and dogs, PetSafe has designed the rechargeable fence on the floor, which adapts to the needs of each owner.
Petsafe Rechargeable In-Ground Fence Review
- SAFE AND CUSTOMIZABLE: Create a customizable area for your pets to safely play
- UP TO 1/3 OF AN ACRE COVERAGE - expandable up to 25 acres with the purchase of additional wires and flags (sold separately)
- RECHARGEABLE, WATERPROOF RECEIVER COLLAR - quickly charges in 2-3 hours with each charge lasting up to 2 months depending on use. System is compatible with all PetSafe In-Ground Fence Receiver Collars, except for YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence Receiver Collar
- ADJUSTABLE RECEIVER COLLAR - with 4 levels of static correction and tone, fits pets 5 pounds or more with neck sizes 6 to 26 inches
- ADD UNLIMITED PETS - with the purchase of compatible PetSafe In-Ground receiver collars (Excludes YardMax and UltraSmart)
This system can cover up to 1 1/3 of an acre and has the possibility to expand up to a total of 25 additional acres, keeping the pet safely inside the property area, without fear of the animal getting out of bounds.
Petsafe’s rechargeable ground fence has a battery whose charge is long-lasting and can have a lifespan of up to 2 continuous months, depending on the use of the collar. The time needed to recharge the battery is between 2 and 3 hours.
So, the more trained the pets are and the less they approach the warning area, the longer the battery will take to recharge. Therefore, training is very important.
The system has 4 degrees of correction and a stable mode. It is recommended for pets that weigh more than 5 pounds and that have a neck with measures between 6 to 26 inches. It can be used on multiple pets, acquiring additional collars.
This fence has a system that protects it from lightning and electrical surges, being perfect to install in areas where storms are frequent. In addition, you will have the security that the animal will be protected from any download.
It has a warranty and customer service to resolve any questions that the user may have. I hope the electric dog fence system helps you.
The installation time is two to three days, at most, depending on the amount of land that will be covered, according to the needs of the beneficiary and the conditions of the pets.
Once the terrain has been installed and signaled, you must start training the animal. To do this, it is necessary to place the flags in a visible place, so that when you approach each one, the sound warning is produced and associated with the prohibition that you should not proceed.
Indocile and healthy pets, this teaching can take between 1 and 2 weeks. After this period, the animal will remember that if it crosses the flag, then it will receive a safe download.
- The battery lasts up to 6 continuous months
- It is used in multiple dogs, with additional collars
- Able to cover 1 1/3 acres and extends up to 25 extra acres, with the purchase of cable
- It has protection against lightning and alterations in the electrical tension
- It has 4 degrees of stimulation, plus a warning tone.
- For dogs and cats, of different sizes.
- It has a warranty and technical service
- The installation must be done underground and it takes between 1 and 2 days.
The best and safest system, both for the pet and for the user, is this close with long battery life, which can be recharged every 6 months, with which you can have the peace of mind that it will be operational for a long time, with a minimum recharge time.
PetSafe Stubborn Electric Dog Fence Without Wire Reviews