If you have a dog and you think about getting a good fence for him whether it is wireless or electric then you are in the right place. The PetSafe Elite Little Dog In-Ground Fence is our today pick and we will explain why this dog fence is good to go.
We will talk about its features, pros, and cons and in the situation, you have to pick it.
PetSafe Elite Little Dog In-Ground Fence Review
- IN-GROUND FENCE FOR LITTLE DOGS: Designed to fit dogs 5 lb and up
- COVERS UP TO 1/3 ACRE WITH INCLUDED WIRE: Can be expanded up to 25 acres with the purchase of additional wire and flags
- ADJUSTABLE, WATERPROOF RECEIVER COLLAR: With 4 levels of static stimulation and tone only mod for training, receiver collar can be adjusted to dog's temperament
- ADD UNLIMITED PETS TO YOUR SYSTEM: keep as many pets as you need safely in your yard with this add-a-dog receiver collar; compatible with all PetSafeIn-Ground Systems except YardMax
- REFLECTIVE COLLAR STRAP: Adds visibility so you can see your pet better at night
PetSafe is a famous and most trustworthy brand and a lot of people know about the quality and what kind of products they are producing. But you have to consider that this pet fence fulfills your needs or not. If you are having a small dog then you think about this fence. Because this fence especially makes for small dogs. Otherwise, you can dog fence for large dogs.
What You Get In This Package:
This is a complete package which involves everything to set up a dog fence if you get this you don’t have any single extra thing to buy.
- PetSafe Elite Little Dog transmitter And Collar
- 500 feet of 20 gauge boundary wire (You can cover 1/3 acre with it that’s fine)
- A perfect RFA-188 battery
- Test Light Tool & 50 Training flags
- Helpful Guide (Which help you to set up the fence)
Talking about its features then we have few things to discuss and you can get a better idea about how this fence works.
Most of the time try to get a waterproof fence for our dog so it remains working even in bad weather conditions. A waterproof fence keeps the beep in working even when it is running outside.
Sometimes the situations create that you are on a trip and you are using a fence for your dog and there the rain started. What you do then, so you have to pick the right fence which is waterproof. The PetSafe elite little dog fence is waterproof and you can carry it anywhere in bad conditions.
2) Area of Coverage
Area of coverage is also important you have to know about the range of fence then you should go for it. It’s all because sometimes your dog has a habit to run in the house and if the fence creates a boundary for him is short then he tries to escape from that boundary which is a bad sign for you.
The PetSafe Elite Little Dog In-Ground Fence coverage area depends on the wire you get. The wire they provide covers 1/3 acre and if you want to increase it you can buy extra wire for it and increase the area for your small dog.
3) Security Level
We get an electric dog fence for security purpose and want our dog to keep in the area which is secure for him. What if the fence you buy doesn’t provide you that level of safety for your dog. The money just got waste. So, you make sure what kind of security level a brand provided.
Talking about PetSafe Elite Fence then their security level is high and more than other fence brands like Havahart dog fence. It including a tone-only option for warning/training that means you can select the level of security on yourself. And they are providing 4 levels of electrostatic correction options for you.
- Easy To Install And Manage
- High level of security
- 4 levels of corrections
- It has receiver-collar adjusts from 6 to 26 inches
- Surface installation in low-traffic areas
- Includes boundary flags and wire, receiver-collar, transmitter
- Good For Small dogs
- It is made for dogs down to 5 lbs
- This fence is not made for large dogs
- Not work in under-ground
Well, you have to choose extra wire for your fence because every person has different needs in boundary and if the wire of package is not enough for you then go for an extra wire. Check out the PetSafe dog fence which is a great place for you to find the fence wire.
Dog Fence Staples
These staples also come in optional accessories because if you buy this it helps you to adjust your PetSafe elite fence in the right way and in the right direction. In short, it makes your installation works easy.
PetSafe Boundary Flags
You get 50 flags in this kit which enough for 3/4 acre and these flags help you to train your dog. And if you want to increase the area then you should need to buy more flags for your dog training.
So, this is our review about PetSafe Elite Little Dog In-Ground Fence and we try to make it short so you get to the point information about it. Now the question is it worth buying for your small dog.
Then the answer YES it is because you can’t get a better option and this range and it also has some extra features which others don’t have. So, go for it.