We have a new top pick! We have just named the Extreme Dog Fence our #1 choice in dog fences.
We know what you may be thinking, is this a truly wireless system? Well not really. Although the dog’s collar connects wirelessly, the Extreme Dog Fence® requires that wire creates the boundary on your property.
Extreme Dog Fence Review
- Included: Digital Transmitter, 1 Collar Receiver (with Accessories), 500' of Heavy Duty Boundary Wire, 2 Splice Kits, 50 Training Flags, 50' of 16 Gauge Twisted Wire, 10 Staples
- Installation: Includes a 40 Page Owners Manual that Covers Installation, Programming, Training and Troubleshooting. We Invite Your Pre-Sales Questions
- Features: 7 Levels of Correction and a Beep Only Level - Lightweight Waterproof Collars, Multiple Frequencies, Temp Check & Wire Check, Unlimited Dog Capacity (With Purchase of Additional Collars)
- Coverage Area: 500' / 1/3 Acre in this Kit (eXpandable Up to 10 Acres with the Purchase of Additional eXtreme Dog Fence Boundary Wire)
- Manufactured in the United States - 7 Day Per Week Professional Technical Support Available and Glad to Assist. Register Your Fence for eXtended Warranty
There are many reasons why this fence outperforms the rest. With standard “wireless” fences, you can generally only contain up to ¾ of an acre of land at the most. With the Extreme Dog Fence, you can contain up to 25 acres of land.
The collar that comes with the Extreme Dog Fence® won’t weigh your doggie down. Weighing in at only 1.1 ounces, the Extreme collar can be used for dogs as small as 8 pounds, and up. Fully adjustable and waterproof, the Extreme collar features contact points that are covered in rubber, which make it more comfortable for your dog.
Whether you have 1 dog or 5, the Extreme Dog Fence® can accommodate you. It allows an unlimited number of dogs on the system. Simply choose how many collars you need to receive with your kit.
The kit comes standard with 500 feet of wire, which is enough to contain 1/3 of an acre. Do you have more land than that? Simply add the amount of wire you need, in increments of 500 feet. For example, if you have one acre of land, you would need about 1000 feet of wire.
Many Correction Level Choices:
The Extreme Dog Fence® offers a beep only mode that is used for training. Levels 1-5 are consistent levels of correction, going from a low level at a 1 to the highest level of 5. Levels 6 and 7 are progressive. This means that the correction starts out low and ramps up according to how quickly the dog is running towards the wire.
On the transmitter, you are able to set how close to the wire that your dog travels, before he hears the beep and receives the correction. This is great because some dogs need a warning further before the wire than others, to deter them from crossing the boundary you have created.
Our dog is our life and we try to secure them and protect them from every dangerous thing. The best wireless dog fence systems play an important role in it and these dog fences decrease our work for the dog’s security. They provide us with all of these features which we required to protect our dog. Else, You also get a GPS wireless fence 2021.
In the list of our top wireless dog fences, we add an Extreme dog fence which is the second generation. Recently, we see a lot of requests for this smart dog fence, and those people who use the extreme dog fence give us a good and positive review about the fence. It shows the quality and next-level work of the company and team.
- It covers up to 6 acres
- Waterproof and Submersible
- You get 20 Gauge High Tensile Boundary Wire
- Great Battery Life
- Fully Customizable
- Built-in Power Protector
- This dog fence has no cons so far because people use it and they don’t have any complaints about it.